torsdag den 19. maj 2011

Two suburbs – two restaurants

During this week I had two amazing dining-experiences in Melbourne which I want to share with you so you can get a taste of the good dining-life in Melbourne.

Veggie Bar in Fitzroy, 380 Brunswick st.

I have been wanting to go to veggie bar for sooo long because it looks like a really cool and nice place. The 20 minutes waiting to get seated showed me that I was not the only one with that thought. Luckily did they show us to the even more adorable beer garden where we could wait to be seated.



The menu was amazing and it was really hard to make a decision. I chose the Mexican Burito, which was the right choice. A big plate of brown rise, tortilla, cream, guacemole, and a burito with red kidney beans was waiting for after having a look around the restaurant. It was a really good meal! Longing I looked after the deserts, but I was way too full. Before leaving I already decided what was going to be my next meal at Veggie Bar.

Why go? To get a great, cheap meal in cozy and relaxed surroundings. One of the best ”looking” restaurants in Melbourne after my opinion.

Mexican Burito

Veggie Bar from above


Kake Di Hatti in Brunswick
128 Lygon st.
Thursday Kake Di Hatti came under fire. Another place I wanted to visit from the first time I noticed the funny name of the Indian restaurant across my house, when I lived in Brunswick.

Kake Di Hatti isn't that cosy to be honest, but if you go there with good friends, then who cares? If you want good, cheap Indian food, this is definitely the place to go. We ordered some different cources and shared all of it. It was really, really good flavored food and the portion was huge. Another good thing about Kake De Hatti is that they've got BYO, so you only have to pay $ 1,99 to bring your own bottle of wine.

The restaurant  

Delicious food







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar